The membership is classified into three categories as follows:
1. Ordinary Member is either foreign domiciled bank which operates in Thailand under a full banking licence or domestic bank whose significant shareholder is a foreign financial institution.
2. Associate Member is either foreign domiciled bank which operates in Thailand other than with a full banking licence which shall, for example, include representative office, or domestic bank which more than 10% but less than 50% of its shares are held by foreign financial institutions within the same group;
3. Honorary Member is any person appointed by the Association for a specific period of time.
Currently there are 24 members consisting of 19 Ordinary Members, and 5 Associate Members.
- Bank of America, N.A.
- Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
- Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
- BNP Paribas, Bangkok Branch
- CIMB Thai Bank Public Company Limited
- Citibank N.A.
- Deutsche Bank AG.
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Mega International Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
- Mizuho Bank, Limited Bangkok Branch
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
- RHB Bank Berhad
- Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited
- United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited
- AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND BANKING GROUP LIMITED
- CMB Wing Lung Limited
- Credit Industriel ET Commercial Bank, Representative Office
- Korea Development Bank, Representative Office
- NATIXIS, Representative Office